Support Nicaragua Mission Team 2016
We work for you – so we can serve in Nicaragua!
Since 2008, FBC has partnered with AMOS Health and Hope to support the villages of La Pimienta and El Calderon to organize for their communities’ health needs. During the past 8 years, five delegations have travelled to visit these communities, installing and monitoring water filters, collecting data on anemia and growth, making repairs to the health clinic, teaching the children about good hand washing, and, most importantly, providing them encouragement, support, and prayers. Delegation number 6 is now making plans to travel again to these communities and we are asking for your help to raise funds for our trip.
Work Teams Available For Donations – You name it, we do it!
- Paint a shed! Pick a color, any color!
- Prune your fruit tree(s)! Not sure how to prune? We have an expert on the team!
- Fill your flowerpots with fresh dirt – you pick the flowers and put them in!
- Till the garden – have your yummy tomatoes and peppers plants ready to plant!
- Chop and stack wood – build a cozy fire and sit next to it with a good book!
- Spring Cleaning chores . . . Wash windows – Clean the attic or garage or?
- Paint a bedroom (or other) – Nothing says spring clean like a fresh coat of paint!
- Commission a quilt – FBC Sew & Sews have so many colors to choose from!
- Shuttle you to the airport – we get you there with plenty of time to spare!
- Transport you to a medical appointment or grocery store!
- Use your imagination – there is no job beyond our consideration!
Hire your personal work team to do your chores today! Contact Jennifer Scott, 971-237-5786, or firstname.lastname@example.org to organize and schedule your work team.
All funds raised will support the FBC delegation traveling to La Pimienta and El Calderon in Nicaragua. They will work with AMOS Health and Hope, supporting the communities, as they work together for better health for each other.