Financial Report January 1 - March 31, 2016
|Actual for Period||% of Amount Budgeted for Period|
Here are some positives during April.
* Each major budget category remains under budget.
* We received a gift for $3,000 to cover long needed maintenance on our sanctuary organ.
* An anonymous gift of $5,000 was received that will cover most of the unfunded rental income for the two large rooms vacated by Trinity Learning Center last September.
* Roger Dell, financial secretary, prepared 1st quarter giving reports for those making Estimates of Giving for 2016.
* Fellowship Fund balance is $7,815
* Matthew 25 (STAR) Fund balance is $4,830
Estate Sale Report
So much work with wonderful results! We received over $3,100 with a majority coming from the sale of items from the Don Hutchinson estate. Many folks from FBC now have treasurers of Don’s and our shoppers were very happy with their purchases. This sale has increased the Hutchinson Memorial Fund balance to $3,900. Additional donations will be most welcomed.
Many thanks go to Susan Chambers and her team of 20+ volunteers for making this sale so successful.
~ The Finance Team