First Baptist Church uses PayPal which is a secure online donation process. Because the church pays a small fee on these transactions (2% + $.30), it is suggested that this method of donation be used for one-time or occasional donations and not for regular giving.
Unless otherwise designated, all donations will go to the ongoing work and ministries of First Baptist Church.
Steps for Making an Online Donation through PayPal
1. Click the “Make a Donation” button on the homepage which will take you to PayPal’s secure website.
2. Fill in the amount of your donation and click “Update Total”.
3. To use a credit or debit card, click “Continue” and enter your information when requested or, if you already have a PayPal account, log into your account to complete the transaction. (Card information stays within the PayPal secure system and is not seen by the church.)
4. On the page asking you to review your donation, you may Designate a particular fund or Project by clicking on the Fund Designation or Message link and typing the fund or project name. If no fund is designated, your donation will go to support the work and ongoing ministries of First Baptist Church.
5. Your receipt will be sent by PayPal to your email address immediately.
As an alternative, you can mail a check to:
First Baptist Church
125 S.E. Cowls St.
McMinnville, OR 97128
THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.